Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Rescued Kids Rocking Chair


Have you ever started a tradition without knowing it?
For my nephews 1st birthday I had found a kids rocking chair and personalized it just for him! And of course I don't have a picture of it. Ugg..

Well my sister actually found this one at a garage sale and of course the chair came to me to get redone!! She told me that my niece Brityn needed one for her 1st birthday too!

Now how can I say no to that?!!

This thing had so many layers of paint on it...yuck!


So after sanding...priming and a tedious..time consuming painting process...
Here it is!!! 



And here is Ms Brityn on her 
1ST BIRTHDAY
in her new very own rocking chair!



4 comments:

  1. Adorable rocking chair makeover Shelly, and adorable little niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rocking chair!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I think that's a fun tradition. You might be on to something there.

    ReplyDelete