Saturday, March 1, 2014

DIY Sunday Showcase & Features



Happy Saturday!! All I can say is ol man winter needs to take a hike! I'm ready for Spring, or at least warmer weather. 

We had some awesome projects linked up last week! Thank you to everyone that came and shared with everyone! Some of your projects have made my to do list!!

Come and check out this awesome Refurbished Cedar Chest redo I got done this week!! Probably one of my favorite redos!!

Do you decorate for St Patty's day?? Check out this 
Easy Shamrock Door Decor!

Also make sure you head on over and check out the DIY Sunday Showcase Talent Board! We pin your link ups there, and not just the features!! You may just be on there!!!







My Pick...Spare-bedroom-before-after



Marie pick...A computer-crash-and-awesome-auction-win

Katies pick...No-sew-pillow

Megins pick...Painted-settee


Erins pick...DIY-mirror-jewelry-wall-hangers



Now it's PARTY TIME!! Show us what you have been working on this week!!!



2 comments:

  1. Found some things I had to pin and try. Thanks for hosting each week and giving us a place to link up and share.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming and seeing us every week!!!!!!!

      Delete