Saturday, January 11, 2014

DIY Sunday Showcase and Favs




DIY Time again!
Holy Buckets we had some awesome stuff linked up last week! And my nephews DIY Tractor Bed got picked by one of my co-hosts!!

Every week each one of us (the co-hosts) pick one favorite that really stood out to them.  We are all posting these Features on All our blogs ~ that's more exposure for you're awesome links and features to be seen on.
Don't forget to check out the DIY-Sunday-Showcase-Pinterest Board and see if you got pinned!







My Pick.....

A total road side rescue!! Add a little paint and you've got this high end looking trunk!
http://lakegirlpaints.blogspot.com/2013/12/trunk-makeover-with-stenciled-numbers.html

Jen's Pick..

Awesome project Shelly! #13 DIY Bed - John Deere Room



Therese's Pick..


 #6 How a Girl Built her Closet by Confessions of a Serial DIYer  

Megin's Pick..

#38 DIY 4 Seasons Burlap Wreath

Now it's time to get the show on the road! Remember you can link up to 3, and please show us your new stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. OMG I apologize, the link up code didn't save and I just realized this. I'm sorry.....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm sorry Debbie, I just realized the code didn't save and nobody was able to link up. Thanks for joining us again this week!

      Delete