Monday, March 18, 2013

Ready for a Winter Wrap UP!


It's the middle of March and spring is knockin on the door! The snow is starting to disappear. YEAH! I'm itching to get out in the garage, re-organize and begin to start working! 

I haven't had alot of time to work on projects this winter. Sniff Sniff! We have however accomplished to get our kitchen remodeled for the most part. Just can't agree on the color countertop! Grrrr. But not a big deal it'll get done. I will post some pics soon.

This winter has seemed soo busy with our youngest son Jaylen and wrestling. The season started for him in October, a loooong season. Practice 3-4 nights a week and weekends traveling to tournaments. Whew, almost done! It was his 1st year and might I say he came along way. He did only win 1 match all season but he still made mama proud!

Gettin a pep talk before his 1st match!


And our oldest Christian....well high school has really pushed my parenting buttons (if that makes sense). I struggle to keep him on task with homework. Anyone out there have any ideas??? It's so exhausting to have to check his classes/grades daily just to see what assignments he did or did not do. Actually it makes me wanna pull my hair out in frustration sometimes.  

 This year he joined the ROTC program. They had a military ball last month and what a production!! They go all out for that special evening. It was like a prom for the military. All the young men looked soo handsome in their blues.



So until the weather gets a little warmer, I'll just hafta keep track of projects I can't wait to get started on!

No comments:

Post a Comment